Winner!

I got an email a couple weeks ago saying that I was the winner of a Spring Basket from a local grocery store in the area -- Turnip Truck of East Nashville. They were running a Facebook contest that required you to 'like' their page and share a photo. Easy peasy! And I won! I never win anything. I'm absolutely thrilled about the basket contents too -- a couple brands that I already love, Alter Eco and Glee Gum -- along with a TON of new brands for me to try out + a little tea brewing system from Tea Forte. Super excited! Head on over to Turnip Truck's FB page and make sure you keep up with their newsfeed updates. They're always posting new contests to win + letting you know about their fresh grab and go offerings for the day!







Not the greatest picture, but me with my basket today!

When's the last time you won something kinda cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment