Stuffed Ideas.

It's been a while since I've given you guys any real Instagram Inspiration and after 'stuffing' my face this past weekend, I only thought this would be the most appropriate place to start! I have decided that I want to focus on eating smart again. I know it's not bad to enjoy yourself every once in a while, but I have started to really let my eating habits take over my life again. I'm not proud to say it, but I've gained almost 10 pounds back since my wedding at the end of November. It seems like it was just yesterday! Back to trying to cut meat out of my everyday diet and finding protein elsewhere. 

@almondsandavocados -- stuffed sweet potatoes
@asimplyrawlife -- stuffed peppers
@kirkerlove -- stuffed tomatoes for breakfast
@missanniep -- stuffed jalapenos with some sort of sprouts
@myhealthydish -- lettuce wraps
@nomyourself -- stuffed tomatoes 

What are some of your favorite food items to stuff?


No comments:

Post a Comment