Juiced.

Well it's Thursday and even though we're getting close to finishing the 30-Day Smoothie Challenge, I thought I'd switch gears back to juice since it's been on my brain lately. If you didn't see my post from yesterday, definitely check it out and support the cause! And while you're contemplating how generous you're going to be, enjoy some Instagram Juice Inspiration for the day!

@allencstern -- I've recently learned that Allen passed away from health
issues. He was truly an inspirational man that had overcome so many
things and was on track to do so much more. You will be missed.
@b_loved_earth -- the color on this is beautiful!
@disahelinko
@foodmattersfilm -- looks so refreshing.
@leanlibrarian -- green monster for sure!

What's been in your juice lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment