So for those of you who have stumbled on to my blog and don't know me -- I'd like to take a second to let you know what makes me tick. And for some of you that do think you know me, you might learn something new :)
- First and foremost, I'm a Christian and my blog is a family friendly read. I'm not a saint, I assure you of that -- but you'll never have to worry about the content or the language. It'll always be squeaky clean.
- I'm someone's Mommy and I try to be a good one at that. My biggest privilege in life is to take care of my little one and be there for her for many years to come. I say that because I hold myself accountable for what goes into her little body nutrition wise. I do my best to provide healthy and organic snacks and try to give her a great balanced meal. She loves her fruits and veggies and while she's not a 'vegetarian/vegan' little person, I do my best to give her products that are good quality and not just garbage.
- I'm someone's Wife and I want to live a long happy life with him. I try my hardest to make sure that we both eat great and take care of ourselves. He is definitely a meat and more meat kinda guy though. So I do my best to encourage healthy eating habits and juicing to make sure that we're getting the best things in our body. Yes, I do eat junk sometimes and most of us are guilty of it. But I'd love to get to a point in our health journey where we don't need that in our lives anymore and can find/make alternatives. Which leads me to my next point.
- I'm a Flexitarian and while I feel like the lifestyle behind being a vegetarian/vegan is super important and something that I'll promote and encourage people to consider as well -- I don't want anyone to make any assumptions or be upset that it isn't something that I currently live out in my day to day journey. It is a process.
- I'm a Blogger and I do my best to source out sound research, ideas and opinions to share with my readers. I currently do this in my spare time and see this as a hobby at the moment. I like doing reviews on different products and restaurants that I experience -- good, bad or indifferent -- but I will always give an HONEST one at that. Receiving product from a company for me to try does not automatically mean a good review. And not all of my reviews are from 'free' or 'donated' products -- I do buy products for review sometimes and will state so either way.
That pretty much sums me up with all the important stuff but I'm also:
a nature lover -- baseball fan -- business owner -- cupcake connoisseur --
photographer -- semi seasoned traveler -- music lover and so much more.
I would love to get to know you and I hope you feel the same.