Spring = Farmer's Markets!

For those of you that don't live in the 12th South area, you need to make the journey on Tuesdays to go to the Farmer's Market from 3:30 - 6:30pm. It's well worth it trust me. Not only do they have several food trucks that show up, including the Grilled Cheeserie and my favorite, Juice.Nashville, but they have about 25+ other vendors that set up shop each week -- including fresh cheese, tea, coffee, pasta, chickens (yes, I said chickens lol), honey, milk, meat and so much more! Opening week was great and I can't wait to see what else pops up over the summer!

Forest Garden Growers: selling plants for you to use in your garden.
Food Truck: Biscuit Love! Check out their FB page.
Haulin' Oats -- fresh oats! YUM!
Amish Farmer selling some fresh produce and honey.
Line was super long for this place, so I didn't get anymore
information unfortunately -- looks like a great find though!
Can't believe I got my finger in this one! Fresh local honey for sale.
Fresh tea on the go -- so good!
Milk and Eggs for sale -- fresh off the farm!

Like I said, it's worth the drive over -- just make sure you bring your reusable bags and get their early, parking is kind of a nightmare. There's even a HUGE playground to take the kiddos over to and let them enjoy their fresh milk and cookies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment