Loco Donuts.


I think I'm about to be in one of those relationships that's really good for me, but horrible for my waste line?! Anyone know what I'm talking about? I've started noticing this little food truck outside my condo randomly in the empty lot across the street. I've always either had the kiddo with me or it's I've been in a hurry to get to where ever I'm going, so I've never stopped. Well this morning I wasn't the most pleasant person to my beau and after dropping the kiddo off, decided to swing thru and see what goodies they had. OMGosh was I in for a treat! And lucky for me, it's affordable!


Here's a little peak at their menu. I went ahead and got 3 orders of the sugar dusted ones for $4 a pop. The lady at the window told me that they could do a "People Pleasers" box with three different kinds for only $10 bucks! SCORE! Had it not been first thing in the morning, I probably would have been more  fun and adventuresome and gotten one of the sundaes, but I was pretty sure my body would've been quite angry with me since gym time was on the 'to do' list for the day.  So again, I place 3 orders for the box thinking that it was probably a dozen mini donuts an order....

And I got this gigantic box of goodness. Oh yes people, that's 3 dozen donuts right there. I was shocked that $4 bucks = a dozen!I most certainly would've paid more for all this! And they were still hot and fresh, made right in front of me. I ordered the cinnamon sugar, powdered sugar and the espresso ones. AND to make this whole experience that much better, I got a punch card -- and after 12 orders, I get a dozen free! Seriously? This is amazing. Unfortunately for me (but fortunately for my love handles), they are only planning on being in the Woodland Street/8th parking lot on Tuesdays in the morning. But if you want to find out where they'll be next, check them out on Facebook, Instagram and the others below.


What are some of your favorite food trucks in the area?

No comments:

Post a Comment