The Y.

So it's official! I finally got up the nerve to sign up for the Y thanks to a few of my friends peer pressuring me over a long period of time. When I had my kiddo a year and a half ago, I told myself I was going to start working out to get rid of the baby weight. But after I healed from my C-section, I had so much on my hands that working out was the least of my desires. Flash forward to now. I've been so proud of myself for losing 15lbs thru juicing/diet changes and actually keeping it off that I find myself more willing to change my schedule around to work out on a daily/weekly basis. I still have 10lbs of fat to go and I'd love to switch that over to just pure muscle! I guess I should tell you that I've never actually been to a gym to workout though -- in fact, working out was always this taboo thing up until now. I always preferred the 'staying active' way of life -- volleyball, tennis, walking, etc. But since we moved to Tennessee a few years back, these aren't a part of my life anymore. So working out it is I guess :) Today I did my very first spin class ever and my butt is killing me!!


What are some of your favorite areas of the body to work out?


No comments:

Post a Comment