Stuffed Peppers.

So lately I've been scouring different vegetarian/vegan friendly websites for good recipe ideas since I find myself in a rut of eating the same thing day in and day out. Now, don't get me wrong, I love what I'm eating, but I definitely need some variety at home vs running and getting take out from the local spots! So today I'm sharing with you guys some 'Instagram Inspiration' -- stuffed peppers!

@clo_vision (garlic cous cous, mushrooms, jalapenos,
onions and tomatoes.)
@brandilynn_b
@esco_behop (sprouts, snap peas, hummus, almonds)
@kevsblog (rice, broccoli, zucchini, red pepper, paprika,
red pepper, carrots, quinoa and radish)
@tifae (organic brown rice, onions, tomatoes, garlic,
spinach and cabbage with some spices)
Done drooling? What's your favorite stuffed pepper recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment