Friday Night Market.

So for those of you who didn't want to brave the weather last night or who have never attended a Night Market at the Nashville Farmer's Market, you are missing out! Last night was my first time and even though it was raining cats and dogs and parking was impossible because of it, it was a great time! I'm a twice a week visitor of the NFM, so I wasn't expecting it to be much different then what I already experience. But not only was I able to shop when it was much cooler outside and with my friends/family that can't normally go during the day with me -- but they had additional vendors there, served wine/beer and had the potential for food trucks and musicians (again, it was pouring). AND they had someone doing a canning workshop over at the Grow Local Kitchen area, which was right up my alley! Not to mention that when I go during the weekdays, everyone seems to be in their own little bubble and there isn't really a sense of community when you're walking around shopping, but the atmosphere last night was amazing. It was definitely a 'social' event that I will be attending for the rest of the summer :)




What's your favorite restaurant/vendor/part of the Nashville Farmer's Market?

1 comment:

  1. hey! I want to go to the farmer's market with you one time! I get paid on Friday so I can go after that. Let me know the next time you go!

    -Ann

    ReplyDelete