Sculpting.

So yesterday I decided to try a new class -- sculpting -- that I'd peeked in on a few days ago after I finished my cycling one. The few minutes I saw didn't look 'too intense' and I thought for sure that a beginner to working out like myself could keep up. I got there early and did a little stretching while I waited for others to show up and tell me what equipment I needed for the class. One of the first people there told me that it was going to be a sub and that she was pretty over the top, but that I should be fine. Seriously, the instructor came in and she was ripped and foreign -- and I knew I was doomed! Sure enough, after an hour of dumbbells, a 20 lb barbell, an exercise ball and a step, I wanted to die. But I'm glad that I hung in there. Even though I can't feel my arms and legs to save my life right now :)


What new classes or exercises have you been doing in your daily workouts?

No comments:

Post a Comment