Cookie Monster Cake.

So I wanted to share with you a little 'treat' that I found over at Wild Cow tonight -- I had my usual Lentil Bowl  with quinoa + avocado and tons of hot sauce! I always tell myself that I'm going to try something new on the menu, but then I think about how yummy the lentil soup is and cave :) 

 The Cookie Monster Cake was posted as one of the special vegan treats tonight -- basically it's 'chocolate cake layered with Newman O', vegan buttercream and chocolate chip cookie pieces. To be completely honest with you, it was truly amazing in my mouth. The best part, the beau wasn't very found of it, so I didn't have to share it with anyone! And when I called to get take out tonight, I scored the very last piece! (Thank God, because I seriously was day dreaming about it since the moment they posted that they had it)




OMGosh, wish I could figure out how to make this at home :)


No comments:

Post a Comment