Peppers!

So this year, I was planning to plant a huge garden down at my FIL's house since they weren't going to do one this time. It was going to have all the goodies -- tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, beans, peas, corn, potatoes, peppers galore, kale..you get the point. They literally had a huge area for me to plant in and at the last minute, I decided that I was going to be entirely too busy to give it my all since I live about an hour away from them and commuting to take care of the garden was going to be a little much. Stinks too because this was before I started juicing and buying produce every other day :) Would've definitely come in handy! Well, they decided to plant one anyways and I've been feeling pretty bummy that I didn't even attempt to plant something on our tiny patio. So even though it's late in the season, I went to Target and got some little planters and some stuff and came home and voila! I have three containers going of various peppers that I enjoy cooking and canning with. I'm pretty stoked that they're already starting to sprout!


What's starting to produce in your own gardens right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment