Must See Documentary!

So the much anticipated release has been made of the documentary "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" to people all over the world...for free! That's right. You don't have to buy it or have Netflix anymore to watch the movie that changed everything for me and thousands of other people all over the world.

I got an email the other day from the Reboot website saying that they had reached a threshold that they were no longer able to with their current website server. So they were going to work on 'revamping' the website and put up a temporary one with the documentary on it as well, for a limited time. So don't delay guys. Seriously, even if you watch it and don't change your lifestyle overnight, you can still take a lot of nutritional information from it and slowly incorporate it into your every day life.

Here's the link: Join the Reboot -- I've clicked on this several times thru out the day and have had mixed results. They just put the page up on June 1st and several times I've had trouble getting onto the site, while other times it was a breeze. So just bear with it and check it several times through out the day if you have to. I think they are just really bogged down because of it's popularity right now.

After watching bits and pieces of the documentary again, I have a renewed desire to pick up juicing on a more regular basis. I'd started slowing a bit and I could feel it affecting my body/mind/weight loss. So I'm back on track and ready to go again! Thanks Joe Cross for your inspiring journey!

Today's Juice: 1 piece Celery, 5 Carrots, 2 GS Apples, 2 Oranges, 1 Lemon, 1 Zucchini and the 'hard' bottoms of some Asparagus. I always cut my Asparagus in half and only eat the top portion since the bottom tends to be tough and dried out usually when you buy it at the grocery store. Now, I have a use for it instead of just throwing it away :)



Fun Fact: The best way to store Asparagus when you get home from the store with it, is to stick the ends in a little saucer of water so they stay hydrated and use it as quickly as you can. I'm sure you could probably wrap it in a damp paper towel too if you don't have enough room to stand it up in your refrigerator.

What or who inspires you guys to be healthy?


No comments:

Post a Comment