Drifters.

So last night I had an amazing workout at the Y -- I went to my 2nd Sculpt class and followed it up by my 3rd Step class. The instructor, Rebecca, was the same one that did my Basic Step on Monday, so it was nice to see a familiar face. She absolutely killed me towards the end of Sculpting though. I can't feel my arms or legs now, so I'm probably gonna take it kinda easy today for my workout.

Was nice to come home to a hot shower and a nice hot meal too -- even if it was takeout (and the beau really wanted Chipotle instead)! I think I've mentioned before that Drifters (in East Nashville) has a great vegetarian menu surprisingly. Not something you would expect from a place that makes you think 'biker bar' when you drive past it. My go to favorite is the vegetarian burrito -- wild rice, black beans, pico-de-gallo, cheddar cheese and Morningstar vegetable protein. Also comes with salsa, sour cream and chips on the side. Was pretty amazing with a little hot sauce on it :) They also have a Tofu Diner, Tofu Sandwich, Soft Vegetarian Tacos, Quesadillas, a spicy Garden Veggie Burger, Black Bean Nachos for One, and a Fiesta Salad.  Here's a link to the rest of their online menu, it's worth checking them out: Drifters.


What's been your favorite quick and easy meal solution this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment