The Juice.

I've recently felt encouraged by the flurry of juicing activity I've seen lately -- from my Instagram friends, the local eateries around here and even the juice.Nashville operation. It seems like the new year has kicked off some great habits for everyone. Unfortunately, I am WAY behind on the initiative. I know I keep saying it week after week, but I do feel like it's time to dust off the 'ole Breville and give myself a little lifestyle makeover again. Still looking for some motivation partners, don't be shy. Here's a little 'Instagram Inspiration' in the meantime.

@briweekly

@electricbluebk
@judsonmoss -- greens + lemon to help with the taste
@kewpiedunc
@getsqueezed
@nourishup -- takes some amazing pictures of food!
@nicholejanaye -- love the use of the 'leftover' broccoli stems

What are you guys juicing this new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment