Colorful.

Instead of just doing the same thing I do every week -- showing you one colorful rainbow of foods -- I thought I'd show you how other people get their colors in during the week. Some make it as simple as eating a bowl full of fruit or whipping up a smoothie while others are truly masters of their culinary talents. Enjoy some more Instagram Inspiration for the week. I don't know what I'd do without all these talented motivators at my fingertips. Just wish some of them were for hire to be my personal chef :) ENJOY!

@alifeunhurried
@aniiit
@asimplyrawlife -- an all raw foods diet
@divabreakfasts -- now @divaeatslife
@eathealthyworkhard
@fitfoods -- hummus and cucumbers/peppers
@foodrev -- I love food prep pictures!
@bobbskie -- not sure what the blue things are :)
@ghitae -- one part of a rockin' sister team that is such an inspiration!

@kimberleyshep -- best looking fruit plate ever!
@jacquiecooks -- another food prep shot :)

Seeing these pictures literally makes me want to shop and cook up a feast!

No comments:

Post a Comment