Green Smoothies.

I know I've touched on smoothies before, but really there's so much information/ideas out there that I could literally do an entire month about smoothies and not even scratch the surface. I wish I had a little more discipline at the moment myself -- I'd be making green smoothies at home every day! Several of my Instagram friends have taken up a 30-day Green Smoothie challenge and let me tell you, there's nothing boring about green smoothies when you're creative geniuses like them. I hope over the next week to share some of their inspiration with you guys. For now, enjoy this recipe that I came across, dubbed the 'Popeye Smoothie'. The combination seems fun -- I personally would use agave nectar over honey, unless you had a good source for some local goodness. ENJOY!

I would type out the source for you on this (sideways on the left) but when I went
to double check their tumblr account, it's no longer active :( Sorry guys!




What are some of your favorite green smoothies?

No comments:

Post a Comment