Juiced.

Oh my, where has this week gone! I have a feeling that 2013's pace is only going to pick up speed for the next few months. I just hope I can keep up. I'm still working on a backlog of reviews for you guys that I hope to be rolling out here soon. I'm hoping for 2 a week until I get caught up. I also feel a juice cleanse coming up as well -- I think my body hates me at the moment. I don't know that we're really on speaking terms :) So for anyone that's interested, I'm looking for some accountability partners. It's more fun to juice with others! Speaking of juicing, here's some 'Instagram Inspiration' for the week. ENJOY!

@beata_ry2
@lindsayashton
@coachseinberg
@mealsfullofcolor
@sproutedlife -- currently in the middle of a juice cleanse.

So what has everyone been juicing lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment