Smooth Challenge.

Yesterday I gave you a little insight into what I've been staring out on Instagram this whole month. EVERYONE has been doing green smoothies and I feel totally behind the 8-ball on this one. I will say that I've been getting a ton of mileage out of my local smoothie places though, but no one does a green smoothie around here. At least not that I've found. Fill me in if I'm missing out on something, please :)

It looks like @simplegreensmoothies put out a 30-Day Challenge this month and with the help of my favorite, @divaeatslife, they've concocted some amazing (and colorful) green smoothie recipes. I know I say it all the time, but if you're into being vegan/vegetarian/healthy/fit and you're not on IG, you're truly missing out on some great motivational resources. 

Obviously I can't post every day's inspiration for the last several weeks, but I picked some of my favorite to share. There were also recipes listed with each of these as far as quantities go, if you're interested and not on IG *shame shame* then let me know and I can look it up for you :) ENJOY!









Aren't these absolutely beautiful. Sure makes green smoothies seem not so boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment