Smoothie Inspiration.

I know that Thursdays are usually all about juicing inspiration, but I want to keep the smoothie movement going strong this week. When you think of green smoothies, you probably picture it being, well, green in color, but that's not the case. A green smoothie can be any color, as long as it has something green in it :) And I'm sure you know, there are tons of options available if you just get creative. Here are a few more of my Instagram friends that have joined the challenge! ENJOY!

@kirkerlove
@sproutedlife
@veganyackattack
@stayinghealthyandfit
@xo_dominichulinda
@xo_dominichulinda -- couldn't decide, so picked two :)
@veggietorials and veggietorials.com
@veganyackattack -- doubled up again, couldn't pick :)

Wish so badly I could find some place that made green smoothies local!

No comments:

Post a Comment