Please Read: Text Enhance.

For those of you that actually follow my blog on a regular or dare I say, daily basis, please know that I have not solicited to have my blog 'text enhanced'. I just recently came across it today and didn't realize that it was even taking place. I apologize for all those that have been annoyed or inconvenienced by it.

For those of you that don't know what 'Text Enhance' is -- you might have noticed that certain words are blue and highlighted through out my blog. When you hover over them, they give you a little pop up window that allows you to click 'spam ads' basically, etc. Don't mistaken these for links that I am actually putting up for you to click on. All my links on my website I believe are purple, so they should be easy to spot and usually just lead you to other websites for further research on topics I share.

So this leads me to the next step: How do you get rid of these on my blog or any other site you might have come across them at? Easily. I had to Google it though :) You simply hover over the word and look in the right hand corner of the box for a little question mark. Click on that. It will open up a new window -- you just need to scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the 'opt out' that's in the left hand corner. And it should disappear.

Again, I'm sorry for anyone that has been dealing with this issue for a while. I've just recently become aware of it and have opted out myself :) Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment