Mas Tacos!

So today was the kiddo's first day back at 'school' and the beau and I decided to grab a quick bite to eat before I had to pick her up. I'd never eaten at Mas Tacos Por Favor and was super stoked when he suggested grabbing some for lunch! I figured it'd probably be a 'splurge' meal for me, but I was pleasantly surprised to see several vegetarian things on the menu. And only $3 bucks a pop, tax included. And $2 Mexican Cokes! I love East Nashville!

I got the Sweet Potato Quinoa with red cabbage, tomatillo sauce, fresh cilantro and crema. And the Fried Avocado with spicy yogurt sauce, red cabbage, red onions and tomatillo sauce. Both were amazing. Got them on corn tortillas too, so they were gluten free.


Definitely a great stop for lunch or an early dinner. Small spot, but great vibe, kinda funky. Cash only. Like them on Facebook to find out when their Food Truck is out on the town. For those of you that don't know, it's in an 'up and coming' area so make sure you lock your doors and think twice about going after dark :)

What's your favorite thing on their menu?

No comments:

Post a Comment