Juicin'.

So another week has come and gone since my last juicing post. I've been trying to relax and actually enjoy the process of juicing lately. I think I got so burnt out over juicing because it seemed like a daily chore that I'd added to my 'to do' list. I'd start to get down on myself whenever I'd missed a chance to juice and then wouldn't eat anything because I should have juiced -- and nothing would be as healthy for me as that would've been. Started to become this vicious circle almost. So I put aside all my expectations and just started taking each day one at a time. If I didn't get around to juicing one day, so be it. Adding juice into my lifestyle a couple days a week or more is still better then never juicing at all. And being burnt out = no juicing AT ALL. So less is more in this scenario. For the time being.

Enjoy some Juicy Instagram Inspiration!

@happy_vegan
@nicelifehealthyliving -- Kale, Corriander, Celery, Lettuce, Parsley
and two Lemons. Fresh picked.
@leanlibrarian -- Pineapple, Pears, Oranges, Grapefruit
@theveggieme -- Beets, Red Cabbage, Cucumber and a Lemon.

What combinations are you liking or disliking this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment