Last Day + Eating!

So today marks the last day of the juice 'fast' -- I'm quite happy with the results that I've gotten and I can't wait to see where the months ahead take me now that I've truly jump started some new eating habits. I feel like I have a better appreciation for what my weight loss goal is and how easy it is to obtain if I just keeping making the right eating choices.

Scale: 129.2 -- Still. haha

AM: 2 Bananas (about to go bad) + small Juice -- last 2 GS Apples, last lemon, 1 Pear, 5 Carrots, 1 Parsnip, last of the Chard + Kale and 1 Beet. Again, not really my style of juice, but I have to clean out the fridge some. I'll be going out of town for a couple days starting tomorrow morning and don't want to waste anything!

Lunch: Met up with the FIL's in Franklin and we had lunch at Chili's and they scooped up the kiddo for the night. I had the Quesadilla Explosion salad, thinking that it was something that I had eaten before. It wasn't. And it wasn't good at all. I had them substitute the meat with a "ton" of avocado and that was pretty much the only good part of the salad. The lettuce was soggy and not very fresh and they drowned it in dressing, which has been a first. I truly was disappointed and didn't eat much of it.

Late Snack: Lightly sauteed Zucchini in Grapeseed Oil and added a little seasoning to it to make it spicy. Yummy!!



Dinner: I kind of splurged a little tonight. I was suppose to meet a girlfriend of mine for GNO and have dinner at Wild Cow, but when I got there around 8ish, they were slammed (and she was running late). So I parked and walked down to Pomodoro East and got one of their little 'pizzas' if you will. They don't have a true pizza crust and their not really a flat bread kind of pizza (hard to explain really) but I had it with goat cheese, artichoke and garlic. Very tasty and I ate a very small portion of what they brought out and washed it down with a glass of wine. Or two.

Where does everyone else 'splurge' in East Nashville?


No comments:

Post a Comment