Day Three.

So I'm not going to lie, last night was the biggest struggle I've had so far during the juice fast. Juicing didn't go so well with me all day yesterday -- my combinations were not enjoyable entirely and I was starting to feel slightly defeated. I logged onto http://www.jointhereboot.com and was looking at their "Reboot Plans" and actually joked that maybe I should do the 15 day juice fast + eating plan (some days are eating certain things and other days are just juicing) instead of just a 10 day juice fast. I wanted something slightly heavy and hot in my stomach, but decided that I couldn't let myself compromise. I went to bed early again with a slightly hungry stomach because I was being stubborn and didn't want to 'deal with it' anymore for the day. I was more than happy and commited though when I stepped on the scale this morning.

Scale: 132.8 -- I skipped 133 all together :)


AM: 2 GS Apples, 1 Pear, 1 Orange, 1/2 piece of Burdock, 5 Carrots, 1 stalk of Celery, 1 mini Cucumber and a couple handfuls of Blueberries. I forgot to take a picture of the after product. It definitely tasted a lot better than some of the combinations that I juiced yesterday and was a pleasant breakfast burst.



Lunch: 2 GS Apples, 1 Pear, 1 Easter Egg Radish, 1 large Beet, 1 Orange, 5 Carrots. The beet made this one quite strong. Would've been maybe better with a lemon and something else. Not quite sure.



Dinner: 2 GS Apples, 1 Pear, 1 mini Cucumber, 1 Orange, 1 Zucchini, 4 Carrots, 1 Parsnip and a handful of Kale. I had to make tonight's meal to go -- we were headed down to Murfreesboro to go to a double church service. So we camped out in the parking lot between them and had some juice. I put it on ice in a cooler so that it wouldn't turn on me -- I'm not a fan of ice cold juice. Was a struggle to get down.



Thoughts: Kinda bummed that my weight loss seems like it might be at a standstill which I was fearing. I haven't had a BM all day and know that is key to shedding pounds. Maybe I'm not drinking enough water or maybe a fiber supplement would be good to add on? Hmmm


No comments:

Post a Comment