Day Five.

Despite having to get up several times last night for my little one, I had a nice peaceful sleep. I woke up this morning and laid in bed for several minutes thinking about the last couple of days and what lays ahead of me still. Although I'm frustrated with the standstill in weight loss, I have gotten over the initial hump of feeling 'blah' that happens in the first few days of a fast. So I decided that this in itself is a mini victory despite my current woes. I sprung out of bed thinking surely I couldn't have had another day of no weight loss and stepped on the scale...

Scale: 132.7

Yep, you read that correctly. I somehow gained .2 lbs since yesterday morning. Now I'm even more frustrated and slightly concerned that it seems like things are reversing themselves? I know it has something to do with lack of a BM and when I researched the Reboot sites's FAQ's about the topic  they didn't really have too much that would help me, since I'm only doing the juice fast, not the eating plan as well. I guess today I will increase my water intake and try to take a couple walks with the kiddo in the neighborhood today. Worse case scenario, I'll go get some papayas for tomorrow if things don't start looking up.

AM: "Endocrine Elixer" -- 1 Grapefruit, 1 Orange, 1 Lime, 3 Kiwis. This was pretty tasty, if you like grapefruit. I on the other hand, absolutely detest the taste of it, so this one was a struggle for me.



Mid Afternoon: "Orange Pom" -- 2 Oranges, 1 GS Apple, 1 Lemon, 2 small Carrots and only half the Pomegranate. The recipe called for the whole one, but I didn't know how it would taste, so I only did half of it. This was a super pleasant juice and exactly what I needed to jump start the rest of my afternoon. Today was a typical Monday for me and I was drained and feeling frazzled, plus I hadn't juiced all day since I never stopped moving.



Dinner: I wouldn't recommend doing this, but I don't feel the slightest bit hungry at the moment and though I know I need to juice and put something in my stomach, I'm going to pass the notion and finish cleaning the house. I'll probably go to bed within the next few hours, so it shouldn't be a problem.


How's everyone else's Monday going?


No comments:

Post a Comment