Best Lunch.

So I just wanted to post really quick about the awesome lunch I just had -- not just to rub it in your face but to also show you how yummy it can be to eat healthy! I use to love going to Wendy's for lunch and getting a spicy chicken combo and when I decided to cut meat out of my diet, I thought for sure I'd never have an 'alternative' to one of my all time favorites. Until now!

Lunch: Boca brand Spicy Chik'n Meatless Patty (Whole Foods) with a boat load of Wild Cow's hot sauce -- I like my stuff spicy. Also, some Jalapeno Cilantro Hummus (made fresh daily at Whole Foods) with some crunchy multigrain crackers. Definitely made me excited to start eating at home during the day. I personally am cutting out bread and flour from my diet, but you could add a thin bagel like sandwich round and some lettuce/tomato + condiments to the sandwich to 'bulk' it out a little and make this more filling. For me, it was the perfect size.



What are some of your favorite foods that you can switch over and make healthy?


No comments:

Post a Comment