Day Nine + Eating.

I can't even begin to tell you guys how busy I have been the last few days between work and my little one. I'm looking forward to this nice long weekend to have some down time and relax with family. I've fallen off the wagon a little with my juicing as a result, I'm still sticking to the new plan, I just haven't had 'time' to juice or even felt hungry for that matter. I know skipping meals isn't a good thing though, so I'm getting back on track today and pushing thru the busy holiday weekend.

Scale: 129.2!!! Honestly didn't know if I'd ever hit the 120's again at the rate I was going several months ago. This is truly an encouraging feat for me! I know I will be 120 before I know it!!

AM: Banana + Juice -- 2 GS Apples, 1 Lemon, 1 Zucchini, 1 mini Cucumber, 5 pieces of Kale, 1 Pear, 1 Orange, 1 Easter Egg Radish, 4 Carrots. (camera is dead, so no pictures today)

Lunch: Lightly sauteed Asparagus + Juice -- 1 GS Apple, 1 Pear, 1 Lime, 4 Carrots, 2 pieces Rainbow Chard,  1 small piece Burdock, 2 Parsnips, bottom half of Asparagus. This juice was personally a little funky. Trying to clean out the fridge of certain things before being gone for part of the weekend.

Dinner: Lentil Bowl from Wild Cow. I know I said I was only going to eat raw for the rest of the cleanse, but the beau is out of town and it's Friday night. It's been so long since I've had the pleasure of eating at Wild Cow and take out just seemed like a perfect solution tonight. Lentil Bowl = seasoned lentil stew with carrots, onions, and garlic over quinoa, with their very yummy garlic aioli drizzled over the top. Plus, I had them add avocado and I loaded it up with some of the hot sauce they sell there!



What's everyone going to do this weekend to help themselves stay on track?


No comments:

Post a Comment