Influenster: Palmolive.

So while skimming all my favorite blogs one day about a month ago, I came across a program called Influenster, did a little bit of research and immediately requested my own invite. Are you active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and/or Foursquare? Do you have a blog or a YouTube channel that you keep up with regularly? Do you want to try out free stuff and then tell everyone you know about it? Then this is right up your alley! I've been slowly working on my profile and keeping up with surveys, forums and reviews. There's different 'badges' that you can earn based on your areas of expertise. They cover everything from being a mom, foodie, animal lover, outdoorsy person, gym rat, bride to be, fashionista and so much more. After a few weeks, I finally got an email telling me to fill out a short survey and later found out that I was picked to receive my very first VoxBox! 

I was super excited to get my box -- and look what was inside! Not one, but three full size dish soaps from Palmolive's new Fresh Infusions line + 5 coupons to share with my friends/family. I grew up washing the dishes every night after dinner and even though the timeliness hasn't stuck with me, the old school hand washing has. I've lived places that have had dishwashers before, but I've never been happy about how clean (or unclean for that matter) my dishes have been after running them thru a cycle. So now my dishwasher is a large 'drying' rack for when I'm all done! This couldn't have come at a better time too since I was almost out of dish soap and had a sink full of dirty dishes! Now, I must say that I already use Palmolive's original dish soap (the green one), but it was nice to wash my dishes with something that had such a pleasant smell. It comes in 3 fragrances: Ginger White Tea, Lemon Thyme and Lime Basil. I was disappointed that the ingredients weren't listed on the bottles themselves -- I had to actual go to Palmolive's site and look them up for myself. It appears that it is the same exact list as the original one, just the fragrances are different. Overall, I love the dish soap -- does a good job cutting the grease, doesn't live a sticky/grimy film and the new scents were really nice. I would like to see Palmolive in the future come out with something that was a little more earth friendly with less questionable ingredients, but this isn't a complete deal breaker for me right now. If you're interested in trying some out yourself, they are sold at both Target and Walmart for around $3/bucks each. Be on the lookout for coupons right now too since they are in the new launching state -- might be able to try it for a bit cheaper!

What are some of your favorite cleaning products?






**Disclaimer: This box and all the items within were kindly sent to me to review by Influenster. All products that are mentioned and reviewed on my blog are my own personal and honest opinions, or those of someone I've shared my goodies with. I am not being compensated additionally for my thoughts or posted reviews -- whether good, bad or indifferent.

No comments:

Post a Comment