Stuffed Pt 3.

I know I sound like a broken record, but if you're not on Instagram, you're missing out. To me it's about as essential as Pinterest is, just less addicting :) Well, sometimes. Seriously though, it's a great way to link up with a community of people that you normally wouldn't be able to reach out too via other social media outlets. The basic format is posting pictures with a 'caption' -- although some people write a book with every picture -- and then you hash tag it so other like minded people can find you and follow your feed. Think twitter, but more focused on pictures than 'tweets'. So over the last several months, I've brought you various 'stuffed' inspirations and I couldn't help but find a couple dozen more that I wanted to share with you but I won't overwhelm you with that many. I guess I'll just have to make it a continued mini series once a month. Enjoy!

@angelam02
@bee_holiday -- the colors are beautiful in this one!
@cgadventure -- this guy makes beautiful and yummy looking food!
@clo_vision -- stuffed mushrooms
@dirtycurt -- noodles and peppers
@divaeatslife
@freshncrunchy
I had entirely too many pictures, was so hard to narrow down. Hungry yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment