Review: Angie's Popcorn.

I found Angie's Popcorn while searching for healthy snacking alternatives. I instantly fell in love with the brand before I even got my hands on any of their product. They're not just all about popcorn, but about community and giving back!                                                                                      Background: Angie's was started by, you guessed it, a woman named Angie and her husband back in 2001. They wanted to do something for their kids college fund so they started selling popcorn on a small scale. Word spread, people loved it and BAM it became a big deal in Minnesota. In 2004, they went big and the rest is history.

Deliciousness: I got the pleasure of getting to try each one of their current flavors and honestly, it's hard to pick a favorite when they're all so good. Sweet & Spicy was definitely at the top of my list though -- it was the perfect combination for my snack cravings. They also have Sweet & Salty, White Cheddar, Salted Caramel and then their BOOMCHICKAPOP which comes in lightly sweet and sea salt. The later two were probably my next favorites since I didn't feel bad for indulging. They both only have 35/37 calories per cup serving. They also have two holiday flavors of their Holidrizzle Kettle Corn which I've seen around: Dark Chocolatier Sea Salt and White Chocolatier Peppermint. 

Sweet  & Spicy -- never had a chance -- this bag was gone almost
immediately upon opening it. Best taste combination for sure!
Good Stuff: So I'm sure many of you are wanting to know the important stuff. Yes, it's gluten free. Yes, there's no high fructose corn syrup. Yes, it's NON GMO project verified. It also is vegan, cholesterol free, made from whole grains, no trans fat and kosher.

What Next: So I've been seeing this stuff pop up everywhere lately -- you can buy it at grocery stores, Super Target, Costco, Whole Foods and SuperValu-owned stores. They have a store locator on their website. I also was able to grab a 6 pack of the Sweet & Salty little bags at Target the other day to put in the hubby's lunches! And you can buy them online thru their website in individual bags or variety packs and save some money. Win-Win!

Final Thoughts: This will definitely been a main staple in our house. I love that I don't have to go to a specialty store to find it, I literally come across it every day while I'm out and about. And it's a great go to snack that doesn't make me feel guilty to eat it.

Anyone else try this popcorn yet?








**Disclaimer: This box and all the items within were kindly sent to me to review by Angie's Popcorn. All products that are mentioned and reviewed on my blog are my own personal and honest opinions, or those of someone I've shared my goodies with. I am not being compensated additionally for my thoughts or posted reviews -- whether good, bad or indifferent. 



No comments:

Post a Comment