Whole Foods Finds.

So I finally got into Whole Foods this week over in Green Hills area. It's been FOREVER I feel like. I took my 'soon to be a juicing' buddy in to give her a quick run down of the goods and explain to her what to look for pre-juice fast so she wouldn't be overwhelmed. We were able to grab a juice from the juice bar while we  shopped around -- so yummy! I had apple, carrot, lemon and chard. Here's some of my fun finds:

Love how pretty these organic purple bell peppers are!
Anyone know what to do with these? I'm intrigued.
I'm usually pretty leery of juicing tomatoes because they make my stomach
upset sometimes, but these will be great to just throw a handful into the
mix versus cutting up a huge one!
OMGosh! So excited about finding this finally! Everyone and their mother
talks about how good this stuff is and I can't wait to try it out! WHOOT!

Found anything new at the grocery store and tried it out?

No comments:

Post a Comment