Juicy Juice.

This week like every week lately seems to be f-l-y-i-n-g by. In the last two weeks, I've gotten engaged (finally!), opened a new business and am in the process of closing my old one and switching everything over. Not to mention, I've been trying to spend quality time with the kiddo and the beau -- and trying to get out and do some me stuff. So as you can see, life is busy. And unfortunately my eating habits haven't been what I'd like them to be. Juicing is still a HUGE way for me to get the 'goods' that I need in my diet. Here's your weekly 'Instagram Inspiration' guys :)

@briweekly
@clarebeezy -- orange, peach, strawberry, pear, apple
@kalecrush -- romaine, celery, apple, orange, and lime.
Still in the middle of a long juice fast -- check out all the
recipes and inspiration on her feed!
@vegieterrain
@softcollapse

What are some of your juice combos this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment