Review: Justin's PB Cups

So I've been seeing a lot of these around lately on Instagram -- everyone is raving about them. And though I've seen them at Trader Joe's and Whole Foods, I just can't bring myself to spend $2+tax on a very small treat. I had to go into Turnip Truck today though to grab some peppers for dinner tomorrow night and noticed they were at the counter for only .99! Couldn't beat that! And a bad habit was formed :) These are AMAZING! They come in dark chocolate as well. And I felt great about the ingredients list.

Ingredients: Organic Milk Chocolate (Organic Evaporated Cane Sugar, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Whole Milk Powder, Organic Chocolate Liquor, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla), Organic Peanut Butter (Organic Dry Roasted Peanuts, Organic Palm Fruit Oil), Organic Evaporated Cane Sugar, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Vanilla Flavor, Sea Salt.

That's something worth smiling about :)


Check out their website to see what other products they have and what they stand for. You can even shop online for your treats -- Justin's Nut Butter. I've noticed they've even started selling it at Target stores!

What's your favorite organic treats?


2 comments:

  1. These look so good! thanks for the great review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa, thanks for the read and the comment! I've been trying alot of Justin's products lately and I've yet to have anything I didn't like :)

    ReplyDelete