Juice of Life!

Health wise, I feel great this week! Even with all the chaos going on around me, I've been full of life (and energy) and have had some great mental clarity instead of my usual fuzziness. I'm so grateful that I've introduced juicing into my lifestyle and can't stress enough how important I think it is for everyone to do at least a couple times a week. Here's some 'Instagram Inspiration' for all you juice lovers this week!

@ahnah_bahnahnah
@beachmama
@n_athaliee
@nomnompr -- kale, chard, mustard greens, celery, cucumber, carrot, beet,
pineapple, parsley, serrano peppers, ginger, lemon (pretty adventurous) 
@thisiswhatieat -- ginger, apple, orange, cauliflower, squash, kale

Hope you all are having great weeks too! Sometimes things can be overwhelming, chin up!

No comments:

Post a Comment