Vitamin Boosters.

So the trend of last week continues -- I am swamped with so many things going on! Trying to return phone calls from last week now that I have my iPhone back. Packing and getting ready for our New York/Niagara Falls trip on Wednesday. Searching for a new place to live. Trying to pay bills and schedule orders for things that I get shipped to me monthly. AND trying to entertain my little one while doing all this! UGH It's just a lot to take on. Not to mention I was going to try to 'get ahead' with my blog so that I could still post while out of town -- who knows if that'll even happen :) So in the meantime, enjoy this little tidbit that I found a week or so ago when researching different juice recipes. I've tried all these recipes since then and they're all very tasty. 

**Special Note on Beets: Make sure that anytime you add these to your juice recipe(s) that you don't make up more than 50% of your end result. I'll try to touch on this in the weeks to come, but everything I've read is pretty particular about this for health/reaction reasons. 


What are some of your go to recipes for colds, detoxing or energy boosts?


No comments:

Post a Comment