Burritos.

So last week was a whirlwind and I'm sorry I didn't get around to posting a whole lot. I'm trying to focus on getting 'ahead' and having a few backup posts in the queue for days that get away from me. I've been craving all things 'burrito' lately! Translation: I've been trying to stuff all kinds of different foods and combinations into tortillas lately -- it helps me with portion control and motivates me to eat a healthier spread. Plus for some reason, everything tastes better when it's wrapped up! Here's some 'Instagram Inspiration' that I've been drooling over lately. Enjoy!

@brandilynn_b -- carrots, tomatoes, zucchini, avocado, spinach, sprouts,
cucumbers, toffuti better than cream cheese and Italian herbs
@car_lyn
@esco_bebop
@everybite
@headofagirl -- carrots, sprouts and crunchy peanut butter
@tifae and @ghitae -- www.eatprivatelywearpublicly.com

 What are some of your favorite burrito/wrap combinations?




No comments:

Post a Comment