Bucket List.

So this is a little off topic -- but I'm so excited that I want to share. I'm leaving today for New York and while I'm up there -- Niagara Falls! It's something that's been on my 'to do list' for quite sometime and when I sat down and made a formal bucket list at the beginning of this year, it was something that I definitely had to add! I'm so stoked right now! I know it will be completely worth the 12 hour car ride one way with a toddler!

Here are a few more things on the list that I've checked off recently or am crossing my fingers for soon: (photo credits: http://perfectbucketlist.tumblr.com/)

Ok, so I did this one a WHILE ago, but still, one of my biggest
life dreams come true! Can't wait to go back one day!
Growing some peppers this year, but can't wait to have a yard and
do something a little bigger :)
Knocked this one off last summer when I got addicted to canning. Was almost
a sickness -- I was literally hoarding mass amounts of food. I decided I'll wait
until I have an actual house with a pantry before I can anything else!
Thanks to you guys I'm on my way!!
On the horizon for next year -- can't wait to build our own!

What are the top items on your bucket list? What have you already checked off?

No comments:

Post a Comment