Vacation.01

HOME AT LAST! Vacations are great, but when you're trying to pack as many things as you can into a small amount of time (not to mention the 12+ hour to and from + an extra 4.5 hours round trip to Canada) it's overwhelming and a bit stressful at times. I must say though, that it was one of the best vacations that I've been on in a while! I wanted to post some pictures from the trip for you guys and there's a ton more that I need to edit and such. But this should wet your appetite for now :)

Coming thru Cincinnati on the way to NY -- absolutely beautiful
city. Thinking of planning a weekend trip up here soon!
Me and the fam fam at the New York state line :) 
On the porch of where we were staying -- this is the Lake Chautauqua
Inlet behind their house. Very peaceful.
My first picture of Niagara Falls! Was pretty misty the day we went, but
was still one of the most amazing things I've ever witnessed!
View off the back of the Maid of the Mist -- we were on the Canada side.
That's Rainbow Bridge and the American Falls in the background.
One of at least 3.5 dozen pictures that I took while we were on the MOTM.
So glad that I own a waterproof case for my iPhone :) This is of Horseshoe
Falls -- ie the main fall at Niagara.
There was so much to do besides just see the Falls. We strayed upon
this putt putt course and decided to do a little golfing after dinner. 
They had like 3 huge T-Rex's through out the course. And a huge raging
volcano that literally spewed the hottest fire every 30 seconds or so.
I overcame my fear of heights long enough to ride the Sky Wheel. It had
a great view of the Falls and the whole surrounding area. Picture doesn't
do it justice, but it was 175 feet high :)

So all in all, you can see that we had a pretty great trip. It was awesome to knock Niagara Falls off my bucket list and I can't wait to go back again when the kiddo is a little older. I think it's definitely one of those things that everyone should experience in their lifetime. It's worth every penny and every second!

What's your favorite vacation memory?





No comments:

Post a Comment