Juice Wagon!

So I've fallen off the juice wagon a bit and I'm starting to feel it thru out my whole body -- I'm lacking in energy, my mind isn't very clear and focused, my joints hurt after working out and I'm not getting the same restful sleep I was getting when I juiced several times a day. So, I'm getting back on board and might even think about doing another juice fast sometime next week since working out has increased my desire to consume mass amounts of water for the first time in my life :) which is why I didn't survive my last 10 day cleanse I attempted.

I decided to stroll on over to Eat Well Market while I was getting my AC charged across the street. I always drive past the place and see their menu daily on Facebook, but never find a good time to actually stop. So despite the rain, I made a go for it. She hadn't made any juice yet for the day, so she started spouting off a number of different things she could do and I said "go for it" -- I believe this little beauty had carrot, apple, kale, something else leafy that I can't remember, cucumber and I'm not sure what else :) But it was delicious! And the best part was that she came out half way thru and grabbed some kale and a cucumber straight out of the garden! Nothing gets fresher than that. And it was reasonably priced -- plus they do a punch card sort of program where you buy a certain number of juices ahead of time for cheaper! My only call out would be to get it warm next time since you're body digests it better and I'm not a fan of super cold juice, but the kiddo didn't seem to mind it!


They also have fresh produce from the garden that you can buy at a little table they have set up outside. Now don't get me wrong, it's nothing compared to what the Farmer's Market has on Wednesday's, but it's great being able to buy fresh ORGANIC stuff grown right there while you grab a juice or something off their menu! I think they had some various peppers, zucchini, squash and some finger potatoes. Check it out guys and support your local EN businesses!

What's your favorite thing on their ever changing menu?


No comments:

Post a Comment