3 Day Cleanse.

So I know I've been saying for weeks now that a 3-day cleanse was right around the corner -- well, I officially placed my order tonight with Juice.Nashville and will be picking it up Tuesday at the 12South Farmer's Market! And I won't be going at it alone as my neighbor/friend finally decided to hop on board. Let me tell you guys, juicing with a partner makes things so much easier, especially when you're trying to get thru the dreaded second day. It's important to have someone to motivate you and help push you thru the process. The beau won't be doing one with me though -- so I've asked him to grab take out for those couple of nights so I don't have to be tortured by making him food :) I've decided too that I'll probably add another 2 days on and pick them up on Saturday at one of the two farmer's markets that Juice.Nashville goes to. I'll touch base more on the specifics of the cleanse when it comes that time, but if you check out the website above, you'll be able to get a sneak peek and maybe even order one yourself!


Have I mentioned how excited I am about this :)






UPDATE 11/5: This is a great way to start my Monday off :) I can't believe I won 6 free juices! Looks like I'm definitely going to do a 5 day cleanse now..it's a sign!


No comments:

Post a Comment