30-Day Challenge.

I have been so bad about posting lately. I've made a commitment for April to get back into the swing of things. It's amazing how quickly things become an 'unhabit' -- so it's time to change this around for the better. Not only do I want to focus more time on the blog, but I want to start eating and doing healthier things for not only myself, but my family! So starting tomorrow, I plan on joining the 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge for the month. They did one back in February and I was very sad that I hadn't jumped on the bandwagon. Check out their website and sign up for the challenge or if you're on Instagram, look up @simplegreensmoothies and make sure you #hashtag your daily green smoothies!


What are some of your favorite 'green' smoothie recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment