Stuffed V.

So I've been overwhelmed with all kinds of good 'stuffed' inspiration lately over on Instagram and felt like I should share the love with all of you. Definitely some new ideas and some tried and true goodness, but overall, it makes me hungry regardless! I've been playing around lately with some stuffed ideas, but my pictures never do justice for my finished creations, so you'll just have to drool over these instead :)

@100daysofcleaneating -- stuffed peppers
@myhealthydish_ -- stuffed avocados!
@myhealthydish_ -- stuffed acorn squash with quinoa and eggs
@theglobalgirl -- (new find) stuffed mushroom caps!
@jburn_ -- if I remember correctly this is a stuffed apple with oats
and cottage cheese, a breakfast 'stuffing' if you will :)
@tripleyum -- tried and true, eggs stuffed into bell peppers for breakfast.
@vegan_kristina -- portabello mushrooms stuffed with avocado goodness.

What are some of your favorite things to stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment